- High output warning with minimal power draw and continuous duty design
- For industrial applications with severe temperature, humidity, and atmospheric conditions.
- 45 selectable alarm tones to distinguish this unit from other sounders in the area
- Intense, focused sound for maximum effectiveness with adjustable volume control
The E-6 is a powerful alternative to mechanical sirens and should be used where high ambient temperatures prevent the use of electromechanical devices.
Steel mills, foundries, and similar environments create special needs for warning devices and the E-6 is just the ticket.
The technology employed in the E-6 features the latest in amplifier and digital to analogue conversion technology and the unit accurately reproduces the sounds made by traditional electro-mechanical signaling devices but in a modern, reliable and cost effective way.
With output levels of up to 124dB(A) at 1 meter, the E-6 is a suitable replacement when conditions becoming demanding.
This unit is continuously rated, requires zero maintenance and the signal quality will not degrade with age.
- Continuous Duty Rated
- Stainless Steel Bracket
- Ratchet adjustable for 360 degree mounting
- Duplicate cable terminations for daisy chain installations
- Specifications: Maximum Output: 126 dB(A) @ 1 M
- Volume Adjustability 112 dB(A) – 126 dB(A)
- Effective Range 300m (Approx)
- Ingress Protection IP66 & IP67
- Housing High Impact ABS
- Operating Temperature -25C to +55 C
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Measurement 13” L x 11” x 9”