These new products are housed in a metal enclosure offering improved mechanical, temperature and UV protection when compared to traditional plastic bodied devices.
The D105 & D112 alarm sounders are ideal for fire, security and process control applications where increased temperatures may be experienced or where robustness is of particular importance.
They offer several key benefits:
- Increased protection for electronics at elevated temperatures within the sounder due to the corrosion proof, marine grade aluminium die cast enclosure
- Available in two outputs, D105 up to 112 dB(A) and D112 up to 119 dB(A) @1m
- Choice of 32 (D105) and 45 (D112) alarm tones
- The sounder can be combined with a 5 Joule, 200 candela Xenon beacon or high-intensity 120 candela L.E.D. array beacon to provide an audible and visual alarm
- Programmable version is available
- IP66 ingress protection rating, giving excellent weather protection
- UKOOA/PFEER compliant alarm tones
- UL approved version is available