Encapsulation and rugged enclosures protect the transformer from dust, moisture, and provide extra shock and vibration resistance.
SolaHD transformers fully comply with the latest edition of the National Electrical Code.
• cULus listed for Class I, Division 2/Zone 2 hazardous locations
• Temperature classification T3 or T3C
• UL listed/NEMA Type 1, 2, 3R, 4, and 12 encapsulated enclosure for indoor/outdoor service
• Electrostatically shielded for quality power
• UL Class 200˚C insulation system, 115 ˚C (40˚C Ambient) temperature rise under full load
• Gland plates standard for ease of conduit entry
• Copper terminations on all units
• Encapsulated with electrical grade silica and epoxy for industrial applications