Vancouver based Technical Sales Representative
This technical Sales Position will require a strategic planner with a focus on OEM customers and Authorized Distributors in BC. You will also be required to report on business activity on a regular basis and support NBO development as well as participate in regular meetings and training as required. Your strong sales skills and entrepreneurial drive will take the existing business today and build it up significantly over the next 5 years. Your technical knowledge and application solving skills should pave the way to strong business development and growth in these focus markets, Industrial, Transportation/Heavy Equipment and Medical. This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to manage your own territory, while being an integral part of a large national rep organization.
• Technical Diploma or Certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent work experience in a technical field.
• Exceptional communicator and understand the importance of utilizing technology to expand customer reach.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Self-motivated and driven by performance metrics.
• Excellent prospecting capabilities with the ability to prioritize and utilize effective time management.
• Problem and application solving skills and good customer presentation skills
• Understands and utilizes Microsoft Office Outlook and Salesforce.
• Experience selling Automation/Control products and Electronic components is a plus, and previous experience working for a Rep firm will be considered an asset.
This position is commission based. The right candidate will be a business partner and have excellent earning potential.
If you are looking for a new exciting career, please forward your resume to: email@example.com